We are looking for a Technical Writer to boost the documentation material & quality of our products and provide new content to our users that goes beyond describing what the product does.
Diverta Inc. has released a brand new CMS service, Kuroco, aimed at the global market. We’ll be expecting you to grasp how it works and communicate that simply and clearly to both highly technical and non-technical users from around the globe in different forms: tutorials, FAQ, blog posts, and more.
- Continuous creation, update and review of content to ensure users have the best possible experience while using an evolving product.
- Determine and produce the needed documentation for the target market.
- Ensure consistency of terminology and voice across all documentation and the product.
- Provide original documentation that will enable users to use the product to full potential.
- Finding new and innovative workflows, tools, ideas for content creation.
- Experience is not required.
- Excellent writing skills in English, native-level is preferred.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation, paying attention to details.
- Background in web development, APIs, Network, Security, Front-end frameworks (React, Vue.js, Next.js, Nuxt.js …).
- Familiarity with blogging and writing tools, image editing, graphics/diagrams is favorable.
- Background in web application service, SEO, UX, UI is a plus.
- Common values with our company, and ability to work according to Diverta Way.
- Employment type: Full-time
- Working hours: Flexible with core time (12h→16h JST)
- Annual salary: 5,040,000 JPY (CTC:6,120,000JPY)
- Holidays: National holidays, Company holidays, Paid leave
- Location: Tokyo office or remotely
- Hiring process: Selection → 2-3 interviews → a skills test might be requested → job offer
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work 100% remotely.
- Support for Japanese Work Visa (CoE).
- Japanese lessons are provided if desired.
- Work-related online courses are covered.
- Flexibility with paid & unpaid leaves, holidays, maternity leaves (men & women),...
Who are we?
Diverta Inc. has been developing different services and solutions using web technologies since 2005 and is expanding to AI in recent years.
Until now, the company worked with thousands of domestic enterprises in Japan as well as in Asia. However, our latest product “Kuroco” will be the first to target the international market.
Diverta’s team is currently working both from our Shinjuku, Tokyo office or remotely through 4 time zones, with diverse personnel from over 6 nationalities and an interesting mix of cultural backgrounds.
“Do right & delight” - Diverta holds very high its philosophy and set of principles that unify its vision and mission, with the goal to continuously create and evolve while enjoying work & life, and being always open to change.